Category:Sanjak of Novi Pazar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Sanjak of Novi Pazar was an Ottoman sanjak (second-level administrative unit) that existed until the Balkan Wars of 1912-1913 in the territory of present day Serbia and Montenegro.
sanjak of the Ottoman Empire
|Location||Bosnia Eyalet, Kosovo Vilayet, Ottoman Empire|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
Media in category "Sanjak of Novi Pazar"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Novi Pazar , pod Hamam.jpg 1,341 × 904; 219 KB
- Sanjak of Novi Pazar, Ottoman Balkans (late 19th century).png 1,870 × 1,861; 398 KB
- Sanjak of Novibazar-es.svg 2,306 × 1,987; 242 KB
- Sanjak of Novibazar-sr.png 786 × 888; 61 KB
- Sanjak of Novibazar.png 786 × 888; 75 KB