Jump to navigation Jump to search
city in Mazandaran Province, Iran
|Instance of||city of Iran,|
|Location||Central District, Sari County, Mazandaran Province, Iran|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Sari is the provincial capital of Mazandaran, located in the north of Iran, between the northern slopes of the Alborz Mountains and southern coast of Caspian (Mazandaran) Sea.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Buildings in Sari, Iran (14 C, 27 F)
- Culture of Sari, Iran (6 C, 1 F)
- Economy of Sari, Iran (2 C)
- Geography of Sari, Iran (1 C, 10 F)
- History of Sari, Iran (4 C, 2 F)
- Nature of Sari, Iran (3 C, 12 F)
- People of Sari, Iran (6 C, 8 F)
- Society of Sari, Iran (2 C)
- Transport in Sari, Iran (3 C, 1 F)
- Images from Wiki Loves Monuments in Sari, Iran (9 C, 166 F)
Media in category "Sari, Iran"
This category contains only the following file.
- Sari as ECOs tourism capital.jpg 4,608 × 2,144; 2.2 MB