Cymraeg: Pentref bychan ym mwrdeistref sirol Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr yw Sarn. Fe'i lleolir tua 3 milltir i'r gogledd o dref Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr. Poblogaeth: tua 2,500.
English: Sarn is a village in Bridgend County Borough, Wales, about 3 miles north of Bridgend and which lies just east of the confluence of the Ogmore and Llynfi rivers. It is located to the east of Aberkenfig, south of Brynmenyn, and south-east of Tondu. It is around 15 minutes walk from the M4 and the McArthurGlen Group Bridgend Designer Outlet.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sarn railway station (2 F)
Media in category "Sarn, Bridgend"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Cycle Path - geograph.org.uk - 944682.jpg 640 × 480; 132 KB
- First bus in Sarn - geograph.org.uk - 4200439.jpg 800 × 605; 140 KB
- Junction 36 of the M4 at Sarn - geograph.org.uk - 1251647.jpg 640 × 425; 44 KB
- St Ffraid's Church, Sarn - geograph.org.uk - 4985105.jpg 3,062 × 2,297; 1.86 MB