Scooby-Doo was originally broadcast on CBS from 1969 to 1976, when it moved to ABC. ABC aired various versions of Scooby-Doo until canceling it in 1985, and presented a spin-off featuring the characters as children called A Pup Named Scooby-Doo from 1988 until 1991. Two Scooby-Doo reboots aired as part of Kids' WB on The WB and its successor The CW from 2002 until 2008. Further reboots were produced for Cartoon Network beginning in 2010 and continuing through 2018. Repeats of the various Scooby-Doo series are frequently broadcast on Cartoon Network's sister channel Boomerang in the United States as well as other countries. The current Scooby-Doo series, Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?, premiered on June 27, 2019 as an original series on.In 2013, TV Guide ranked Scooby-Doo the fifth-greatest TV cartoon of all time.
American animated cartoon franchise
|Instance of||media franchise,|
|Country of origin|
|Start time||13 September 1969|
- CD liner notes: Saturday Mornings: Cartoons' Greatest Hits, 1995 MCA Records and its successor Warner Bros. Animation have produced numerous follow-up and spin-off animated series and several related works, including television specials and made-for-TV movies, a line of direct-to-video films, and two Warner Bros.-produced theatrical feature films. Some versions of Scooby-Doo feature variations on the show's.
- TV Guide magazine's 60 greatest cartoons of all time. Fox News. FOX News Network, LLC.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Scooby-Doo goods (1 C, 7 F)
- Lego Scooby-Doo (1 C, 1 F)
- Panel discussions of Scooby-Doo (2 C, 1 F)
- Scooby-Doo vehicles (4 C, 2 F)
Media in category "Scooby-Doo"
This category contains only the following file.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios Europe.png 600 × 380; 14 KB