Category:Secretaries of State for Education of the United Kingdom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: British government ministers and equivalents responsible for national education. This includes the historical titles of Vice-President of the Committee of the Council on Education, President of the Board of Education, Minister of Education, Secretary of State for Education and Employment, Secretary of State for Education and Skills, and the current Secretary of State for Education.
United Kingdom government cabinet minister
|Subclass of|| Secretary of State,|
|Part of||Cabinet of the United Kingdom|
|Applies to jurisdiction||United Kingdom|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Spencer Cavendish, 8th Duke of Devonshire (1 C, 23 F)
- ► Quintin Hogg (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Alan Johnson (8 F)
- ► Ruth Kelly (3 F)
- ► Charles Vane-Tempest-Stewart, 6th Marquess of Londonderry (2 C, 12 F)
- ► Oliver Stanley (10 F)
Media in category "Secretaries of State for Education of the United Kingdom"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Charles Trevelyan 1899.jpg 127 × 175; 15 KB
- Estelle Morris at the PAS report launch.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 2.89 MB
- Official portrait of Baroness Morris of Yardley crop 3.jpg 1,554 × 1,554; 377 KB
- Portrait of Lord Eustace Percy.jpg 984 × 1,448; 558 KB