Sergei Pavlovich Diaghilev (Russian: Серге́й Па́влович Дя́гилев / Sergei Pavlovich Dyagilev Russian pronunciation: [sʲɪˈrɡʲej ˈpavlovʲɪtɕ ˈdʲæɡʲɪlʲɪf]), also referred to as Serge, (31 March 1872 – 19 August 1929) was a Russian art critic, patron, ballet impresario and founder of the Ballets Russes from which many famous dancers and choreographers would later arise.
Russian art critic and impresario
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||31 March 1872|
Selischi (Russian Empire)
|Date of death||19 August 1929|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Work period (start)|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Sergej Diaghilev"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Sergej Diaghilev"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 004005 Dyagilev - orbit-viewer-snapshot.png 1,366 × 768; 210 KB
- Chapeau et objets de Serge Diaghilev (les Ballets russes, Opéra) (4549750589).jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 507 KB
- Pavel P. Diagilev.jpeg 206 × 281; 46 KB
- Plaque à Serge de Diaghilev (opéra de Monaco) - Ballets de l'Opéra.jpg 1,340 × 1,694; 1.34 MB
- Serge Diaghilev.jpg 1,150 × 1,699; 281 KB
- Sergei Diaghilev signature.svg 585 × 176; 54 KB
- Sergey Dyagilev at Perm walk of fame.jpeg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.97 MB