Category:Sir Thomas Munro, 1st Baronet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Images of Sir Thomas Munro, 1st Baronet
Scottish soldier and colonial administrator
|Date of birth||27 May 1761, 1761|
|Date of death||6 July 1827|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Work period (start)||1779|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Sir Thomas Munro, 1st Baronet"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Memorial Sir. Thomas Munro, St. Mary's Cathedral, Madras.jpg 899 × 1,175; 295 KB
- Portrait of Sir Thomas Manroe.JPG 3,240 × 4,320; 4.4 MB
- Sir Thomas Munro and the British Settlement of the Madras Presidency.djvu 2,331 × 3,710, 264 pages; 11.01 MB
- Sir Thomas Munro Pillar - Dharmapuri.jpg 223 × 659; 19 KB
- Sir Thomas Munro, 1st Baronet.jpg 842 × 1,024; 297 KB