Category:Site of the Heavenly King's Residence of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Site of the Palace of the Heavenly King — the palace of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (1851–1864), formerly in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, southeast China.
- The palace built by the Taiping Rebellion leaders, on the site of the ancient Ming Palace, was razed by Qing Dynasty forces in 1864.
- The Nanjing residence of the President of Republic of China was built on the site, and used from 1927-1949.
Media in category "Site of the Heavenly King's Residence of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Heavenly king's throne.jpg 1,380 × 1,840; 2.45 MB
- HongXiuQuan TianWangFu Nanjing.jpg 2,382 × 2,109; 496 KB
- Nanjing Presidential Palace 2010.JPG 4,320 × 3,240; 4.48 MB
- Statue of Hong Xiuquan in Nanjing (flickr 134679803).jpg 1,024 × 680; 156 KB
- Statue of Hong Xiuquan in Nanjing.png 298 × 597; 287 KB
- Throne of the Heavenly King.jpg 1,600 × 1,062; 460 KB