Category:Southern Railway (Great Britain)
The Southern Railway in the United Kingdom, which existed between 1923 and 1947, was geographically the smallest of the four railway systems created in the Grouping ordered by the Railways Act 1921.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Southern Railway diesel-electric locomotives (1 C, 2 F)
- ► SR coaches (3 C, 54 F)
- ► Freshwater, Yarmouth and Newport Railway (2 C, 3 F)
- ► North Devon and Cornwall Junction Light Railway (7 C, 5 F)
- ► Plymouth, Devonport and South Western Junction Railway (15 C, 13 F)
- ► Southern Railway (Great Britain) RJD (13 C)
Media in category "Southern Railway (Great Britain)"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.