Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The sport climbing (competition climbing} is a form of rock climbing, the Olympic sport (since 2018). A climbing competition is usually held indoors on purpose built climbing walls. It has three different disciplines: lead climbing, speed climbing and bouldering. International sport climbing competitions are governed by the International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC).
form of free climbing
|Instance of||type of sport|
|Subclass of|| climbing,|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Bouldering competitions (16 C, 4 F)
- ► Climbing walls (4 C, 1 P, 75 F)
- ► International Federation of Sport Climbing (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Lead climbing competitions (10 C, 2 F)
- ► Sport climbing at the Olympics (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Sport climbing"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Climbing pictogram.svg 300 × 300; 6 KB
- DPAG-1997-Sport-Freiklettern.jpg 250 × 250; 32 KB
- Natalija Gros, world cup Vienna, Austria 2010 photo Jure Breceljnik.jpg 2,232 × 1,488; 2.45 MB