Category:Sport teams that use Swastikas
The swastika is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing 卐 form or its mirrored left-facing 卍 form. Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period and it is still widely used in many religions around the world. Though once commonly used all over much of the world without stigma, because of its iconic usage in Nazi Germany the symbol has become stigmatized in the Western world, notably even outlawed in Germany. Before the symbol became associated with Nazism it was regarded as a good luck symbol much like the four leaf clover.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Sport teams that use Swastikas"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Native American basketball team crop.jpg 440 × 495; 89 KB
- Native American basketball team.jpg 468 × 584; 79 KB
- Basketball team on Home 1 Steps, 1909 - NARA - 251717.jpg 2,417 × 3,000; 2.95 MB
- Basketball team on Home 1 Steps, 1909 - NARA - 251717.tif 2,417 × 3,000; 6.92 MB
- Basketball Team, Standing 1909 - NARA - 251737.jpg 3,000 × 2,413; 3.25 MB
- Basketball Team, Standing 1909 - NARA - 251737.tif 3,000 × 2,413; 6.9 MB