Category:Stained glass windows from the Schlosskapelle, Ebreichsdorf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The stained glass windows from the private chapel in the castle of Ebreichsdorf, south of Vienna consisted originally of eighteen scenes, some extending across two lights of the windows. Except for one panel in Vienna, The Cloisters panels are all that survive. The royal atelier responsible for the glass was established in Vienna, where its early work can be seen in the Church of Maria am Gestade, of about 1365, and in the ducal chapel at the Cathedral of Saint Stephen, of about 1395. The elegant figures, richly damascened background, as well as the wealth of detail and the brilliant palette that enrich the settings, are all characteristic of this court workshop.
Media in category "Stained glass windows from the Schlosskapelle, Ebreichsdorf"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.