Category:Stanstead St Margarets
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Stanstead St Margarets is a village and civil parish in the East Hertfordshire district, in the county of Hertfordshire, England. It is located half way between the towns of Hoddesdon and Ware. The village is separated from the village of Stanstead Abbotts by the River Lee.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||East Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, East of England, England|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Stanstead St Margarets"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Amwell Roundabout - geograph.org.uk - 1978747.jpg 1,280 × 960; 474 KB
- Amwell Roundabout bus stop - geograph.org.uk - 1978822.jpg 1,280 × 960; 487 KB
- Chardingleye Farm, Great Amwell - geograph.org.uk - 1978727.jpg 1,280 × 960; 474 KB
- Road sign on the approach to Amwell Roundabout - geograph.org.uk - 1980763.jpg 1,280 × 960; 473 KB
- Stanstead St Margarets marina 1 2020-08-23.jpg 4,032 × 2,268; 3.59 MB
- Stanstead St Margarets marina 2 2020-08-23.jpg 4,032 × 2,268; 4.2 MB
- Stanstead St. Margarets, Railway line - geograph.org.uk - 81157.jpg 640 × 480; 136 KB
- The New River, Stanstead St. Margarets - geograph.org.uk - 81002.jpg 640 × 480; 176 KB