Category:Submarine escape training facilities
English: A Submarine escape training facility is used for training submariners in methods of emergency escape from a disabled submarine. It is a tall cylinder filled with water with several entrances at varying depths each simulating an airlock in a submarine.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Submarine escape training facilities"
The following 66 files are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Free Ascent Training Tower at US Naval Base Coronado c1973.jpg 819 × 767; 324 KB
- Submarine Escape Training, Gosport. MOD 45143837.jpg 3,000 × 3,000; 1.95 MB
- The Royal Navy during the Second World War A13870.jpg 800 × 600; 66 KB
- The Royal Navy during the Second World War A13876.jpg 800 × 609; 63 KB
- The Royal Navy during the Second World War A13886.jpg 800 × 607; 45 KB