Category:Sulphur Bank Mercury Mine
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is 428.
English: The Sulphur Bank Mine is located near Clearlake Oaks, Lake County, California.
- Mercury ore was mined intermittently by underground and open-pit methods from 1873 to 1957.
- Now it is a California Historical Landmark and Superfund site.
Media in category "Sulphur Bank Mercury Mine"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Borax Lake, California.jpg 1.45 MB
- Bradley sign.jpg 226 KB
- Bradsradult.jpg 24 KB
- Diiagram minesite.jpg 92 KB
- Fred Worthen Bradley.jpg 25 KB
- Herman pit Clear Lake.jpg 1.38 MB
- Hermann.shaft.jpg 39 KB
- John A.Veatch.gif 292 KB
- Rock piles Sulphur Bank.jpg 1.58 MB
- Sulphur Bank Mercury Mine.jpg 1.45 MB
- Superfund EPa sign.jpg 1.69 MB
- Tiburcio Parrott.jpg 64 KB
- Westcut1903.jpg 163 KB