Category:Sumner County, Kansas
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Sumner County (standard abbreviation: SU) is a county located in the U.S. state of Kansas. Its county seat is Wellington. The county's population was 24,132 for the 2010 census. Sumner County is part of the Wichita Metropolitan Statistical Area.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Belle Plaine, Kansas (3 F)
- ► Hunnewell, Kansas (empty)
- ► Oxford, Kansas (empty)
- ► South Haven, Kansas (3 F)
- ► Wellington, Kansas (1 F)
Media in category "Sumner County, Kansas"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Arthur S. Champeny.jpg 28 KB