From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Sun tanning or sunbathing is the process whereby skin color is darkened or tanned. The process is most often a result of an active exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun or from artificial sources, such as a tanning bed, but can also be a result of windburn or reflected light.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Sunbathing in art (4 C, 9 F)
- ► Sunbathing at the beach (1 C, 102 F)
- ► Crowded beaches (6 C, 44 F)
- ► Sunbathing in Denmark (1 F)
- ► Sunbathing in Poland (2 F)
- ► Sunbathing in the United States (43 F)
Media in category "Sunbathing"
The following 76 files are in this category, out of 76 total.