Sutton Coldfield is a royal town and former municipal borough, which was absorbed into Birmingham in 1974. Features of the town include Holy Trinity Church, Sutton Town Hall and Sutton Park.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► New Hall Manor, Sutton Coldfield (7 F)
- ► People of Sutton Coldfield (8 C)
Media in category "Sutton Coldfield"
The following 107 files are in this category, out of 107 total.
- AdamAlex Edit1b Web.jpg 3.27 MB
- BoldmereGate.jpg 130 KB
- James Hurst 1.png 792 KB
- Lichfield Road Corner.jpg 640 KB
- Logojanuar.jpg 125 KB
- PB FM Logo.png 67 KB
- StMichaelsBoldmere.jpg 123 KB
- Sutton Coldfield College.jpg 780 KB
- Sutton Police Station.jpg 663 KB
- Sutton town centre.jpg 609 KB
- Sutton Town hall.jpg 644 KB