Jump to navigation Jump to search
district in the Czech Republic
|Instance of||district of the Czech Republic|
|Location||South Bohemian Region, Czechia|
Tábor District (Czech: Okres Tábor) is a district (okres) within South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. Its capital is Tábor.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Demography of Tábor District (4 C)
- ► Geography of Tábor District (7 C)
- ► Municipalities in Tábor District (5 C)
- ► Nature of Tábor District (6 C)
- ► Transport in Tábor District (8 C)
- ► Vernacular architecture in the Tábor District (1 P, 98 F)
Media in category "Tábor District"
This category contains only the following file.
- Táborsko-srpen 2002.JPG 711 × 528; 104 KB