From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Ternopil Oblast is a province in western Ukraine. Population: ca. 1.2 million. It is nearly exclusively Ukrainian speaking area, with Ukrainian population mainly belonging to Catholic (Eastern Catholic or also known as Greek-Catholic) church, with many Ukrainian Orthodox (of Kyiv patriarchate and autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox church) and some Roman Catholics, mainly of Polish ancestry. Ternopil Oblast was part of Poland prior to 1939 and Austria-Hungary prior to 1918.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Ternopil Oblast navbox templates (17 P)
- ► Quality images of Ternopil Oblast (12 F)
- ► Culture of Ternopil Oblast (20 C, 2 F)
- ► Geography of Ternopil Oblast (13 C)
- ► History of Ternopil Oblast (22 C, 1 F)
- ► Infrastructure in Ternopil Oblast (2 C)
- ► Military in Ternopil Oblast (3 C)
- ► Nature of Ternopil Oblast (10 C, 2 F)
- ► Organizations of Ternopil Oblast (4 C)
- ► Recreation in Ternopil Oblast (3 C)
- ► Views of Ternopil Oblast (2 C)