Category:The Volunteer Monument
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Volunteer Monument was unveiled on the grounds of the (Second) Winnipeg City Hall at a ceremony on 28 September 1886, to commemorate the men of the 90th Winnipeg Battalion killed in the North West Rebellion of 1885. The monument was re-dedicated in honour of all those who served with the Royal Winnipeg Rifles at a ceremony on 10 November 1963. It was moved to its present site, adjacent to the Centennial Concert Hall and the Manitoba Museum, and re-dedicated at a ceremony on 26 May 1968.
Media in category "The Volunteer Monument"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.