From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This ride dates to 1924. It started out as the Pippin but was reprofiled and expanded in 1967. It still uses 1958 vintage Century Flyer trains.
Media in category "Thunderbolt (Kennywood)"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- T-bolt.jpg 83 KB