Category:Tonan Maru No.2 (ship, 1937)
- Type: Whaling factory ship
- Built by: Osaka Iron Works Ltd. Head Works, Japan
- Yard No: 1300
- Keel laid:
- Loa: 168.86 m
- Lpp: 163.07 m
- B: 22.56 m
- D: 17.33 m
- GRT: 19,262
- DWT: 22,949
- NT: 13,399 () > 13,401 ()
- named Tonan Maru No.2 for Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd.
- Flag: Japan
- Official number: 43650
- Callsign: JWQL
- in service
- commandeered by the Imperial Japanese Navy
- damaged by Dutch submarine attack at Kuching, Borneo
- damaged by the torpedo attack of USS Amberjack (SS-219)
- transferred to Nippon Kaiyo Gyogyo Tosei K. K.
- hit the torpedo attack of USS Pintado (SS-387)
Media in category "Tonan Maru No.2 (ship, 1937)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Tonan Maru no. 2 (1937).jpg 560 × 400; 127 KB