Category:Toomyvara Priory

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. TN022-070002-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerDatabase record.

Deutsch | English | Français | Italiano | +/−
English: Toomyvara Priory was founded as house of Augustinian Canons in 1140 and dissolved before 1585.

Media in category "Toomyvara Priory"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.