Category:Towers in Canada
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: This category is for tall, man-made structures, such as clock towers, etc., generally/primarily not made up of habitable floor space. Tall buildings with floor plates containing habitable floor area, such as office towers, hotels, residential buildings, etc., should be classified in the appropriate building category, e.g. Category:Skyscrapers in Vancouver.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Drop towers in Canada (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Fire lookout towers in Canada (8 F)
- ► High-rises in Canada (13 C)
- ► Towers in Nova Scotia (1 C)
- ► Pagodas in Canada (1 C)
- ► Towers in Quebec (5 C, 1 F)
- ► Radar towers in Canada (1 C)
- ► Towers in Saskatchewan (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Twin towers in Canada (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Water towers in Canada (6 C, 4 F)