Category:Trap (plumbing)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
type of pipe
Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg  Wikipedia
Subclass of device
Authority control
Blue pencil.svg

NB: What is called a "trap" (as used in plumbing applications) in the English language is often called a "siphon" in other languages, see Category:Siphons.

Media in category "Trap (plumbing)"

The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.