From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Tuileries Palace stood in Paris, France, on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed. It closed the western end of the Louvre courtyard, which has remained unclosed since the destruction of the palace.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Aile Nord (Louvre) (4 C, 14 F)
- ► Exterior of Tuileries Palace (2 C)
- ► History of Tuileries Palace (8 C, 12 F)
- ► Interior of Tuileries Palace (2 C, 48 F)
- ► Remote views of Tuileries Palace (33 F)
- ► Statues of Tuileries Palace (11 F)
Pages in category "Tuileries Palace"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Tuileries Palace"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.