From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Tyneham is a ghost village in south Dorset, England, near Lulworth on the Isle of Purbeck. It was commandeered in 1943 by the War Office for military training.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Tyneham"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 222 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Gad cliff dorset.jpg 1.56 MB
- Pondfield cove cliffs dorset.jpg 1.35 MB
- Tank Firing Range, Bovington.jpg 1.38 MB
- Tyneham cap.jpg 1.33 MB
- Tyneham houses.jpg 5.69 MB
- Tyneham Valley.jpg 3.59 MB
- Tyneham-school.jpg 154 KB
- Tynham-gardeners.jpg 81 KB