Category:Unitarian Church (Burlington, Vermont)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Brick Meeting House of the First Unitarian Universalist Society of Burlington, located at 152 Pearl Street at the head of Church Street in Burlington, Vermont, was built in 1816, and was designed in the Federal style by Peter Banner, possibly with the supervision of amendment of Charles Bulfinch. It is one of three buildings (along with the Masonic Temple and the Richardson Building) which make up the Head of Church Historic District. (Sources: [1] and [2])