Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance of||archaeological site|
|Location||Italy, Rome, Italy, Veii, Ancient Rome|
English: Veii (also Veius, Italian: Veio) was, in ancient times, an important Etrurian city NNW of Rome, Italy; its site lies in Isola Farnese, a village of Municipio XX, an administrative subdivision of the comune of Rome in the Province of Rome. Many sites associated with Veii, which were in the city-state of Veii, are also located in Formello, another comune of the Province of Rome, immediately to the north, and in all the other neighboring comuni. Formello is named after the drainage channels first created by the Veians.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Veio"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Veio"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Campo nel Parco di Veio.JPG 1,600 × 1,200; 402 KB
- Cascata a Veio.JPG 5,184 × 3,888; 6.54 MB
- Cascata nella forra del Fosso Piordo, alla Mola di Veio.jpg 3,120 × 4,160; 3.16 MB
- Ente parco di veio cartello.JPG 960 × 1,280; 297 KB
- Fiume a Veio.JPG 5,184 × 3,888; 6.14 MB
- Flora Parco di Veio IMG 0098.JPG 4,752 × 3,168; 6.27 MB
- Formello - Fosso dei Costaroni.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 977 KB
- GRA-Galleria-ParcoDiVeio-I.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 382 KB
- GRA-Galleria-ParcoDiVeio-II.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 374 KB
- I tufi a Veio etrusca.jpg 4,160 × 3,120; 10.8 MB
- La cascata del Fosso Piordo alla Mola di Veio.jpg 4,160 × 3,120; 3.45 MB
- Wall of fluorite at Inviolatella, Regional Park of Veio, Italy.jpg 1,715 × 1,162; 899 KB