Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Vigo is a civil parish and modern rural village built in the mid-20th century in Kent, England. The village lies at the top of the North Downs, east of the road between Gravesend and Wrotham. Its name comes from the public house situated on the main road, which in turn commemorates the sea battle during the War of the Spanish Succession (Battle of Vigo Bay).
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Gravesham, United Kingdom|
Media in category "Vigo, Kent"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Bridleway on A227 Wrotham Road - geograph.org.uk - 1164887.jpg 640 × 481; 108 KB
- Nursery Cottage, Poundgate - geograph.org.uk - 1164796.jpg 640 × 481; 84 KB
- The Villager Pub, Vigo Village - geograph.org.uk - 1164999.jpg 640 × 481; 111 KB
- Vigo Library - geograph.org.uk - 1164929.jpg 640 × 481; 83 KB
- Vigo Village School Erskine Road, Vigo Village - geograph.org.uk - 1752016.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 3.47 MB
- Water Tower, Vigo Village - geograph.org.uk - 1165007.jpg 481 × 640; 86 KB
- Commority Road - Closed - geograph.org.uk - 327676.jpg 640 × 428; 146 KB
- The White Horse - geograph.org.uk - 327668.jpg 640 × 428; 108 KB