Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Wardle is a village (at SJ 610 570) and civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire East and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. The village lies 4 miles to the north west of Nantwich. Nearby villages include Barbridge, Calveley and Haughton. The Shropshire Union Canal and the A51 run side by side across the parish from the north west to the south east. The Barbridge Junction of the canal lies towards the south of the parish, and the Middlewich branch runs east–west through it. The Crewe–Chester railway line also runs broadly east–west across the parish.
|Location||Cheshire East, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Barbridge Junction (12 F)
Media in category "Wardle, Cheshire"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Bridge, Barbridge Junction.jpg 1,280 × 854; 259 KB
- Calveley Airfield - geograph.org.uk - 276568.jpg 640 × 427; 65 KB
- Pasture near Barbridge, Wardle.jpg 800 × 509; 310 KB
- Rutter's Bridge.jpg 800 × 532; 251 KB
- Wardle - Goodwin Bridge.jpg 640 × 429; 86 KB
- Wardle Industrial Estate.jpg 4,416 × 3,035; 5.44 MB
- Ladyacre Wood, Calveley - geograph.org.uk - 393057.jpg 640 × 427; 180 KB