Category:Washington Bridge Apartments
apartment building complex in Manhattan, New York
The Washington Bridge Apartments, also known as the Bridge Apartments, located between Wadsworth and Audubon Avenues and West 178th and 179th Streets in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, were built in 1964 and were designed by Brown & Guenther. The complex straddles the Trans-Manhattan Expressway (Interstate 95), just east of the George Washington Bridge Bus Station, and were built with air rights sold to the developers by the City of New York. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.) and "Exhaust and territorialisation at the Washington Bridge Apartments, New York City, 1963–1973")
Media in category "Washington Bridge Apartments"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- TMX apartments jeh.JPG 2,980 × 2,227; 577 KB
- Universal Iglesia del Reino de Dios.jpg 4,322 × 3,261; 3.82 MB
- Washington Bridge Apartments - Elevation over the Trans-Manhattan Expressway.jpg 1,944 × 2,592; 1.42 MB
- Washington Bridge Apartments - Looking West.jpg 1,944 × 2,592; 1.36 MB
- Washington Bridge Apartments from east in fog.jpg 3,173 × 4,563; 2.86 MB
- Washington Bridge Apartments from Wadsworth Avenue and West 178th Street.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 3.74 MB
- Washington Bridge Apartments from west.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 3.66 MB
- Washington Bridge Apartments.jpg 1,944 × 2,592; 1.48 MB