English: Whitecliff, is a small area of Parkstone in Poole, Dorset, England. It is situated near the eastern shore of Poole Harbour and is a very sought-after residential district of Poole due to its park and harbour view. There is a cricket pitch, used by various local teams, including those from Poole Cricket Club, and several football pitches in Whitecliff's harbourside park which host all of Parkstone Heights Falcons/Hawks home games from under-12 level upwards.
Media in category "Whitecliff"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Euphorbia esula (5384624835).jpg 4,320 × 3,240; 2.95 MB
- Whitecliff Harbourside Park - geograph.org.uk - 1495100.jpg 640 × 480; 69 KB
- Whitecliff, boatyard - geograph.org.uk - 1495553.jpg 640 × 480; 48 KB
- Whitecliff, sea wall - geograph.org.uk - 1495116.jpg 640 × 480; 99 KB
- Whitecliff Park, Poole - geograph.org.uk - 388792.jpg 640 × 480; 87 KB