Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Whiteley Village, in Hersham, Surrey, England, provides homes for needy elderly people. It was formed as the result of a bequest of £1,000,000 in 1907 upon the death, by murder, of William Whiteley. The village is owned and administered by the Whiteley Homes Trust, a charity.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Surrey, South East England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Mark's Church, Whiteley Village (2 F)
Media in category "Whiteley Village"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Aerial View of Whiteley Village.jpg 2,153 × 2,409; 2.15 MB
- Bowling on the Green, Whiteley Village.JPG 2,272 × 1,704; 1.09 MB
- Monument in Whiteley Village.jpg 425 × 319; 206 KB
- The Green in Whiteley Village.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 1.41 MB
- Whiteley village map.jpg 990 × 624; 70 KB
- Whiteley Village. - geograph.org.uk - 110985.jpg 640 × 421; 157 KB