Category:Wikimedia licensing permissions
This category represents those users who have explicitly granted, or denied, the Wikimedia Foundation permission to license their text or media contributions.
- To grant relicensing permission for a specific file, use the following template:
- To grant (or explicitly deny) permission for all your contributions, use one of the following templates on your user or gallery page:
- To explicitly deny the Wikimedia Foundation this permission, use the following template:
Note: No licensing permissions are granted by default. You may use this template to re-enforce the fact that Wikimedia does not hold the right to relicense your contributions.
See the Licensing guide for additional licensing options.
Note: Users may add special restrictions, such as limiting the namespaces that this permission applies to, to the use described by this category. Check their pages for more information.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Wikimedia licensing permissions"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Commons:Authorization to use material from http://www.cordoba.gov.co/monteria/
- Commons:Authorization to use material from http://www.eng.uci.edu/rangel/individuals/beisbol
- Commons:Authorization to use material from http://www.ferminsolis.com
- Commons:Authorization to use material from http://www.larsen-twins.dk