Category:William B. Cronyn House 271 9th Street
The William B. Cronyn House at 271 9th Street between Fourth and Fifth Avenues in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1856-57 and was designed by Patrick Charles Keely in the French Second Empire style. Cronyn was a Wall Street merchant, and his suburban villa predates the brownstoning of Brooklyn. The house was altered in 1895 and served as the site of the Charles M. Higgins Ink Factory, which made India ink. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC Landmarks (5th ed.))
Media in category "William B. Cronyn House 271 9th Street"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Cronyn 271 9th St Bk jeh.JPG 632 KB