Category:William James (psychologist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: William James (January 11, 1842 – August 26, 1910) was a pioneering American psychologist and philosopher trained as a medical doctor
American philosopher, psychologist, and pragmatist (1842–1910)
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||11 January 1842|
|Date of death||26 August 1910|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Books by William James (4 C, 11 F)
- Portraits of William James (26 F)
- William James House (10 F)
Pages in category "William James (psychologist)"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "William James (psychologist)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Head of Alexandrina.jpg 1,003 × 1,111; 417 KB
- Houghton 2002M-44 - Alice Gibbens James.jpg 1,421 × 1,877; 262 KB
- PSM V77 D420 Handwritten note of william james concerning his health.png 1,635 × 869; 93 KB
- PSM V77 D421 Handwritten note of william james concerning his health.png 1,699 × 2,692; 277 KB
- Wilky James recovering from his wounds.jpg 889 × 547; 175 KB
- Уильям Джемс. Некролог. (Вопросы филос. и психол., кн. 104, 1910).djvu 3,513 × 2,487, 3 pages; 117 KB
- James (surname)
- William (given name)
- 1842 births
- 1910 deaths
- Alumni of Harvard Medical School
- Faculty of Harvard University
- People of New York City
- Philosophers of mind
- Philosophers from the United States
- Psychologists from the United States
- Religion and science
- Social philosophy
- Society for Psychical Research members