Category:Yanwath and Eamont Bridge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Yanwath & Eamont Bridge is a civil parish in Eden District, Cumbria comprising of the small village of Yanwath and most of the neighbouring village of Eamont Bridge.
civil parish in the Eden District of Cumbria, England
|Instance of||civil parish|
|Location||Eden, Cumbria, North West England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Eamont Bridge (3 C, 8 F)
Media in category "Yanwath and Eamont Bridge"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Beehive Inn, Eamont Bridge - geograph.org.uk - 803404.jpg 640 × 480; 177 KB
- Eden Millennium Monument, Eamont Bridge.jpg 640 × 518; 112 KB
- Railway Bridge over the Eamont - geograph.org.uk - 1087766.jpg 640 × 480; 117 KB
- Yanwath Hall from Pokey Dub - geograph.org.uk - 936539.jpg 640 × 426; 125 KB
- Yanwathhall.jpg 800 × 600; 80 KB
- Train Line Yanwath - geograph.org.uk - 112162.jpg 640 × 427; 130 KB