Rename into "People killed by acts of terrorism"
The proposal is apparently to rename this as Category:People killed by acts of terrorism or Category:People who died as a result of terrorism. - Jmabel ! talk 15:05, 26 June 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose Consistent with parent cats. --Foroa (talk) 18:29, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
- Consider People who died as a result of terrorism. Orrlingtalk 10:48, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
- Seems an odd change to want to make. After all, we have many categories like Category:1995 deaths, which refer to people, not deaths. - Jmabel ! talk 15:05, 26 June 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: We should leave this as "Deaths from terrorism" for consistency with the subcategories of "Category:Dead people by manner of death". — Cheers, JackLee –talk– 16:57, 17 August 2012 (UTC)
- This is actually a fair point. Orrlingtalk 18:57, 18 August 2012 (UTC)
Not consensus to move. Discussion has been stopped for months. Érico Wouters msg 01:00, 22 December 2012 (UTC)