Молим обратите пажњу:
- 1 Election Notice - Please translate
- 2 Template:PD-SerbiaGov
- 3 Image:300px-Hothplanetsurface.jpg
- 4 Licensing update progress notice
- 5 Proposal to change our voting policy
- 6 Volunteers still needed
- 7 Translation
- 8 Closed captioning template needs Serbian
- 9 Feedback wanted on Commons brochure draft
- 10 Russavia
- 11 OTRS Noticeboard
- 12 Раде Бакрачевић, Србин, главни и одговорни уредник српских новина "Штајерске новости" из Марибора, члан међународног удружења новинара.
- 13 New tools and IP masking
- 14 The consultation on partial and temporary Foundation bans just started
- 15 Feedback wanted on Desktop Improvements project
Election Notice - Please translate
The 2008 Board election committee announces the 2008 election process. Wikimedians will have the opportunity to elect one candidate from the Wikimedia community to serve as a representative on the Board of Trustees. The successful candidate will serve a one-year term, ending in July 2009.
Candidates may nominate themselves for election between May 8 and May 22, and the voting will occur between 1 June and 21 June. For more information on the voting and candidate requirements, see <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008>.
The voting system to be used in this election has not yet been confirmed, however voting will be by secret ballot, and confidentiality will be strictly maintained.
Votes will again be cast and counted on a server owned by an independent, neutral third party, Software in the Public Interest (SPI). SPI will hold cryptographic keys and be responsible for tallying the votes and providing final vote counts to the Election Committee. SPI provided excellent help during the 2007 elections.
Further information can be found at <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008/en>. Questions may be directed to the Election Committee at <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Board_elections/2008/en>. If you are interested in translating official election pages into your own language, please see <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008/Translation>.
For the election committee,
Hello. I raised a discussion on Template talk:PD-SerbiaGov about the usage of this template, which IMO seems to be problematic in some of the cases. Please, anyone who has experience with public domain and licensing, or knows Serbian copyrights law, please have a look and share your views. Thank you. →Spiritia 20:24, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
- Слика нажалост није погодна за Оставу и мораће да се обрише. Nikola (talk) 17:55, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Licensing update progress notice
The licensing update proposal to dual license all Wikimedia Foundation wikis under both the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL) and the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC-BY-SA) is moving into its final phase. This proposal put forward by the Foundation and made possible by recent changes in the GFDL is contingent on community approval. In a few days a site notice for all editors will announce the start of vote on this proposal that is expected to last three weeks. In the mean time we would invite you to visit the update proposal and its associated FAQ if you want to learn more. We would also appreciate your help finishing the translation effort for the core documents associated with this process.
Proposal to change our voting policy
A while ago I made a proposal to change our policy about the 4 votes requirement during a rfa, the last week(s) there has been a discussion on the talkpage and now I believe its time to go to the village pump.
Please raise any comments, objections or questions on the talkpage and I hope to implent it without any big objections in 2 weeks or so.
The proposal can be found here:
Volunteers still needed
Although we soon will remove the centralnotice that is up, the Wikimedia Foundation is still looking for volunteers to serve as subject area experts or to sit on task forces that will study particular areas and make recommendations to the Foundation about its strategic plan. You may apply to serve on a task force or register your name as an expert in a specific area at http://volunteer.wikimedia.org.
The Foundation's strategy project is a year-long collaborative process which is hosted on the strategy wiki, at http://strategy.wikimedia.org. Your input is welcome (and greatly desired) there. When the task forces begin to meet, they will do their work transparently and on that wiki, and any member of the community may join fully in their work. This process is specifically designed to involve as many community members as possible.
Any questions can be addressed to me either on my talk page here or on the strategy wiki or by email to philippe at wikimedia.org.
I hope you'll consider joining us!
Philippe (talk) 03:27, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ugh, i dont know what to translate. Can you please explain it to me? --WhiteWriter speaks 20:55, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
- download this video file (right click → save target as)
- download a subtitle file (
.srtfile format) from below (right click → save target as) to the same folder and name it
- view the video with VLC media player (subtitles will be usually be automatically shown)
Feedback wanted on Commons brochure draft
I've been working on a "Welcome to Commons" brochure, and community feedback was extremely helpful. We now have a draft of the designed version, so please share any thoughts you have on how to make it better. The main target audience is newcomers who are learning about Commons for the first time.
A few things to note:
- The current title is Illustrating Wikipedia: A Guide to Contributing Content to Wikimedia Commons, but we're open to better suggestions.
- Neither the design nor the content are final at this point, so if you want to propose significant changes, now is the time.
- Many minor design and text changes will happen in the next revision, but if you notice anything that needs to be adjusted, please comment.
- There is simply placeholder content for the section on adding images using the Visual Editor; once screenshots of the interface are stable, that content will be added in.
At Commons:Bureaucrats/Requests/Russavia (de-Bureaucrat) is a discussion about Russavias role as bureaucrat ongoing. -- Cecil (talk) 09:18, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello all and sorry for posting in English. User:LELA MARKOVIC posted a message at Commons:OTRS/Noticeboard () asking about reusing File:Mušutište.jpg. My knowledge of other languages is limited, so I would appreciate it if someone could answer the request because I'm not entirely sure Lela will understand an English response. Green Giant (talk) 12:24, 10 May 2014 (UTC)
Раде Бакрачевић, Србин, главни и одговорни уредник српских новина "Штајерске новости" из Марибора, члан међународног удружења новинара.
Раде Бакрачевић, унив. дипл. инж, Србин, главни и одговорни уредник српских новина "Штајерске новости" из Марибора, члан међународног удружења новинара, српског и словеначког. Рођен у Рашки (Србија), живи у Марибору (Словенија).
New tools and IP masking
14:18, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
The consultation on partial and temporary Foundation bans just started
-- Kbrown (WMF) 17:13, 30 September 2019 (UTC)
Feedback wanted on Desktop Improvements project
06:53, 16 October 2019 (UTC)