File:Chile en nogada.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,024 × 768 pixels, file size: 95 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Chiles en nogada is a dish from Mexican cuisine. The name comes from the Spanish word for the walnut tree, nogal. It consists of poblano chiles filled with "picadillo" (a mixture usually containing chopped or ground meat, aromatics, fruits, and spices) topped with a walnut-based cream sauce and pomegranate seeds, giving it the three colors of the Mexican flag (red, green, and white).
|Source||originally posted to Flickr as chile en nogada|
(Reusing this file)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:48, 27 May 2008||1,024 × 768 (95 KB)||Flickr upload bot||Uploaded from http://flickr.com/photo/18471956@N00/231838998 using Flickr upload bot|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ta.wiktionary.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org