File:Civil Ensign of Italy.svg
Original file (SVG file, nominally 1,500 × 1,000 pixels, file size: 271 KB)
Civil naval flag of Italy (the military naval flag differs from this one in that the coat of arms has a crown on top of it).
This flag took me only one day to reconstruct, but it required a profound amount of effort to get all the details into the flag.
This version of the flag, is used for sea usage by commercial ship ↑. It differs from the military version because the lion is bringing a book and not a sword and because there is not a big crown above the emblems of the four ancient maritime republics.
- English: Legislative Decree of the Provisional Head of State n. 1305, 9 November 1947.Italiano: Decreto legislativo del capo provvisorio dello Stato nº 1305 del 9 novembre 1947.
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.(newest | oldest) View (newer 10 | older 10) (10 | 20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
|current||11:33, 8 April 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (271 KB)||Arturolorioli||Inner shield as per the current laws. The proposed change is not official for the Merchant Navy yet|
|11:11, 3 April 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (249 KB)||Asþont||Reverted to version as of 19:16, 2 April 2017 (UTC) There is no source stating that the older version should be adopted as official.|
|23:24, 2 April 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (271 KB)||Nicola Romani||Since Wikipedia and Commons are no sources for themselves, and a National flag is depicted by laws, reverted to version as of 00:27, 1 December 2007 (UTC)|
|19:16, 2 April 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (249 KB)||Asþont||Reverted to version as of 16:26, 2 April 2017 (UTC) Look in the Discussion|
|17:10, 2 April 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (271 KB)||Nicola Romani||Reverted to version as of 15:30, 2 April 2017 (UTC)|
|16:26, 2 April 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (249 KB)||Asþont||There is no such a law that gives a specific description of the coat of arms of Marina Mrcantile, nor exists such a thing as a specific design for ANY coat of arms: check it:Araldica#Libertà del disegno araldico. The older version was derived fro...|
|15:30, 2 April 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (271 KB)||Nicola Romani||Still official, no Governmental sources for the new one. Reverted to version as of 00:27, 1 December 2007 (UTC)|
|22:30, 27 March 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (249 KB)||Asþont||New compartment.|
|18:57, 26 March 2017||1,500 × 1,000 (240 KB)||Asþont||New coat of arms.|
|00:27, 1 December 2007||1,500 × 1,000 (271 KB)||Zscout370||Since the dependent image changed|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ang.wikipedia.org
- Usage on an.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on arz.wikipedia.org
- Usage on av.wikipedia.org
- Usage on azb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ba.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bcl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be-tarask.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on br.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bug.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ce.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ckb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.