File:Demonstrating the Keilana Effect (OpenSym'17).pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 463 × 599 pixels. Other resolutions: 185 × 240 pixels | 371 × 480 pixels | 593 × 768 pixels | 1,275 × 1,650 pixels.
Original file (1,275 × 1,650 pixels, file size: 419 KB, MIME type: application/pdf, 9 pages)
|DescriptionDemonstrating the Keilana Effect (OpenSym'17).pdf||
English: A paper describing a measurement strategy for tracking quality changes in Wikipedia. This paper includes a demonstration of a content coverage dynamics around biographies of women scientists that is related to Keilana's initiatives that began in 2013.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:04, 17 July 2017||1,275 × 1,650, 9 pages (419 KB)||EpochFail (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on wikimania2018.wikimedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Short title||Interpolating Quality Dynamics in Wikipedia and Demonstrating the Keilana Effect|
|Software used||LaTeX with hyperref package|
|Conversion program||GPL Ghostscript 9.18|
|Page size||612 x 792 pts (letter)|
|Version of PDF format||1.3|
17 July 2017