File:Don Carlos Buell.jpg
Original file (520 × 679 pixels, file size: 87 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Gen. D. C. Buell
|Date||between 1855 and 1865
|Source||Library of Congress. Source |
(Reusing this file)
No known restrictions on publication.
This image is available from the United States Library of Congress's Prints and Photographs division under the digital ID cwpbh.01154.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:49, 23 January 2010||520 × 679 (87 KB)||Krinkle||higher resolution|
|19:54, 24 September 2006||459 × 599 (65 KB)||Cratón||Fotografía del general Don Carlos Buell del ejército de la Unión en la Guerra civil de los Estados Unidos Photograph of Maj. Gen. Don Carlos Buell in the American Civil War. US Army. Cropped and cleaned up image -- Hal Jespersen. TITLE: Gen. D. C. B|
|19:36, 5 August 2006||701 × 1,024 (104 KB)||Edmund Ferman|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Battle of Shiloh
- Don Carlos Buell
- Battle of Perryville
- Siege of Corinth
- Western Theater of the American Civil War
- Ohio in the American Civil War
- Louisville, Kentucky, in the American Civil War
- Portal:American Civil War/Selected biography
- Portal:American Civil War/Selected biography/10
- Confederate Heartland Offensive
- Indiana in the American Civil War
- List of American Civil War generals (Union)
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on mn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.