File:Eucharius Rößlin Rosgarten Childbirth.jpg
Original file (500 × 760 pixels, file size: 146 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
4th Chapter illustration, a woman giving birth on a birth chair.
From: Eucharius Rößlin, Der Swangern frawen vnd hebamme(n) roszgarte(n). Hagenau: Gran, um 1515.
(First edition: 1513, this is from one of two versions of the 2nd edition).
the „earliest printed text-book for midwives. It survived 40 editions, being used as late as 1730“ (Garrison-Morton)
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:50, 28 March 2006||500 × 760 (146 KB)||AndreasPraefcke||4th Chapter illustration, a woman giving birth on a birth chair. From: Eucharius Rößlin, ''Der Swangern frawen vnd hebamme(n) roszgarte(n)''. Hagenau: Gran, um 1515. (First edition: 1513, this is from one of two versions of the 2nd edition). the „|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on arc.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be-tarask.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikiquote.org
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eml.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wiktionary.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ga.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hi.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.