File:George Washington Bridge, HAER NY-129-66.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,667 × 2,400 pixels, file size: 2.66 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: George Washington Bridge, spanning the Hudson River between New York City and New Jersey. New York Tower.
|Source||Photo from the Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) collections — a U.S. National Park Service program, HAER NY,31-NEYO,161-66|
(Reusing this file)
This image is available from the United States Library of Congress's Prints and Photographs division under the digital ID hhh.ny1264.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:51, 5 June 2010||1,667 × 2,400 (2.66 MB)||Aavindraa||fix color|
|19:50, 27 December 2005||1,667 × 2,400 (2.42 MB)||Aude||George Washington Bridge, spanning the Hudson River between New York City and New Jersey. New York Tower, looking west. Photo from the Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) and the Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) collections — a U.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on mr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org