File:Good Shepherd 04.jpg
Original file (982 × 613 pixels, file size: 109 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Jesus as the Good Shepherd from the early Christian catacomb of Domitilla/Domatilla (Crypt of Lucina, 200-300 CE).
|Public domainPublic domainfalse|
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States.
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
PDMCreative Commons Public Domain Mark 1.0false
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||07:15, 12 January 2006||982 × 613 (109 KB)||Leinad-Z~commonswiki||Jesus as the Good Shepher from an early Christian catacombs. Catacomb of Domitilla / Catacomb of Domatilla (200 CE). http://campus.belmont.edu/honors/catacombs/catacombs.htm Category:Paleochristian art|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.