File:Less affluence and less technology does not mean a lower cultural standard nor a life less worthy.webmsd.webm
No higher resolution available.
Less_affluence_and_less_technology_does_not_mean_a_lower_cultural_standard_nor_a_life_less_worthy.webmsd.webm (WebM audio/video file, VP8/Vorbis, length 2 min 16 s, 720 × 404 pixels, 848 kbps overall)
English: rancesco Brancatella of TG11 (Italian television) and Stefano De Santis (The Eugad project) meet a group of journalists from Sierra Leone. They decide to interview each other and discuss about the obstacle of reciprocal understanding.
|Date||ocal Radio station, Konu, Sierra Leone December 2010|
Youtube ⇒ playlist
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:03, 8 January 2013||2 min 16 s, 720 × 404 (13.71 MB)||Rahulkepapa||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/Do developed and developing nations agree on the road map for global development?
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/Media and the international communication climate
- Development Cooperation Handbook/The video resources linked to this handbook/Episode 3 - MDG 3: Promote gender equality and empower women
- Development Cooperation Handbook/The video resources linked to this handbook/Episode 7 - MDG 7: Ensure environmental sustainability
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Interviews/Debate among Sierra Leonian & Italian journalists
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|WebM 360P||577 kbps|
|Completed 20:10, 8 January 2013||3 min 53 s|
|WebM 240P||321 kbps|
|Completed 05:48, 22 February 2017||2 min 0 s|
|WebM 160P||206 kbps|
|Completed 19:13, 22 February 2017||1 min 29 s|