File:Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom - Teacher's Guide Module 2 (English).pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 424 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 170 × 240 pixels | 339 × 480 pixels | 543 × 768 pixels | 1,239 × 1,752 pixels.
Original file (1,239 × 1,752 pixels, file size: 6.02 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 60 pages)
|DescriptionReading Wikipedia in the Classroom - Teacher's Guide Module 2 (English).pdf||
English: This is the Teacher's Guide of the "Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom" program corresponding to Module 2. "Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom" is a professional development program for secondary school teachers led by the Education team at the Wikimedia Foundation. The pilot of this program took place during 2020 in Bolivia, Morocco and the Philippines.
|Author||Wikimedia Foundation, Education team|
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
Attribution: Wikimedia Foundation, Education team
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:35, 8 March 2021||1,239 × 1,752, 60 pages (6.02 MB)||MGuadalupe (WMF) (talk | contribs)||Uploaded own work with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
- WikiAfrica Offline Resources/en
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/Modules
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/en
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/ko
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/ja
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/pt-br
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/id
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/es
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/hi
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/zh
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/hu
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/fr
- Education/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom/ar
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Software used||Adobe InDesign 16.1 (Macintosh)|
|Conversion program||Adobe PDF Library 15.0|
|Page size||595.276 x 841.89 pts (A4)|
|Version of PDF format||1.7|
author name string: Wikimedia Foundation, Education team